1. What information do we collect?
Information you give us through registration, when you purchase an item, enter information we request on certain pages on the site or when you contact us by phone or email. This includes your date of birth, name, email address, phone number, transaction details, as well as billing and shipping details).
2. How do we use your information?
We use the information you give to us to:
· - Process any order that you make and making sure you have a great experience using our services. The personal information you submit during your registration or while placing an order will only be used for the purpose of processing your orders. We won’t use such data for marketing or other purposes;
· - Respond to your queries and requests;
· - Enable our experts conduct data analysis to help us improve our services and advertising; and
· - Keep you updated on our latest announcements or send you marketing information about us. If you would like to change your communication preferences or if you no longer want to be part of our mailing list, please Contact Us.
We use the information we collect to:
· - Administer our site and improve your browsing experience, including tailoring content offered to you;
· - To identify and prevent default in payments, fraud and other harmful activity, to defend our rights or property and to protect the rights and interests of our consumers and users; and
· - As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
We use the information we receive from other sources to:
· - To combine it with information you give to us and information we collect about you for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
In accordance with the law, we will only retain your personal information for the period necessary to accomplish the purpose for which it was provided. We keep this data under periodic review to ensure it is still necessary for us to retain it.
3. How we share your information?
Be aware that our site includes social network plugins, so certain data (your current IP address, visited sites, date and time) is forwarded to these social media services even if you are not registered with them. If you are already logged into the social media service when you click on the social media button, the social media service may also use this data to identify your user name and possibly even your real name. Unfortunately, we have no control over the extent, nature and purpose of such data processing or their privacy practices – we suggest you review their privacy statement.
You can rest assured that we’ll only disclose your information for the specific purposes mentioned in 2 and that your data security is being taken care of. These third parties are bound to process your personal data only on our strict instructions and when they can offer adequate technical and organizational measures to protect it.
We may also disclose your personal information as necessary to protect the security and integrity of our site according with the law, in the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets to a third party, or as required or authorized by law.
4. Sharing information overseas
We do not transmit any of your personal information to service providers located in countries other than the one in which you live.
5. Security of data
We adopt technical and organisational measures to protect your data as comprehensively as possible. In addition to the commitment of our employees to secrecy and a careful selection and monitoring of our service providers, we also secure our operating environment adequately.
To protect your data against unwanted access, we use data encryption. Data collected from this site will be passed between your computer and our server and vice versa via the internet using 256-Bit TLS (Globalsign DomainSSL) encryption. We will not use encryption though if you exchange only generally available information with us. In order to secure the transmission of sensitive bank and credit card details and to protect data from abusive use we utilize in transit encryption (SSL, Secure Socket Layer). Data stored in our database is also encrypted using 256-Bit AES encryption.
6. Your rights (and how to exercise them!)
As a much loved user of our site, you have the right to request details of personal information which we hold about you as well as the purpose of its processing (you can check in 2 the lawful basis we rely on to process your information). You have the right to object to this processing if you wish, but please bear in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out tasks above for your benefit. In addition, you have a right to demand the correction of incorrect data and the deletion of that which is inappropriate or no longer needed.
If you are seeking to exercise any of your statutory rights, please click here . Your request will be investigated by our Data Privacy Officer. A response to your request will be provided in writing within a reasonable period (one month in principle, but we may inform you should we need more time to process your request) .We expect that our procedures will deal fairly and promptly with your request. However, if you remain dissatisfied, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
7. Contact us
Just so you know, our legal name is DL Conception. We are registered in Belgium VAT number BE0742.925.572. Our Data Privacy Officer is Mr Dourcy and his contact details are as follows: Rue de la Libération, 11, 4800 Verviers, Belgium Email: email@example.com
If you no longer want to receive marketing information from us, simply follow the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the e-mail we send to . Have in mind that even if you opt out we may still continue to send you information that relates to any account or business relationship you may still have with us (i.e. a request you have made about our great beer).
If you are seeking to exercise any of your statutory rights or if you have any comments, queries, or complaints about our collection or use your personal information please click here .